Monday, November 17

Friends Are The Flowers In The Garden Of Life



This is a super late post. I should have posted this last week after receiving the badge from Abbie. I'm so glad that I have been tagged with this friendship flower. It's my first. Now, it's my turn to pass it on to my blogger friends.


::: Start copying here:::

Here are the rules for this tag:
1.) Copy the badge and put it on your blog,
2.) Link back who pass you this tag,
3.) Spread this tag to at least 7 or more bloggers who you think you are friend with.

"And lovely are the blossoms
That are tended with great care,
By those who work unselfishly
To make the place more fair.
And, like the garden blossoms,
Friendship’s flower grows more sweet
When watched and tended carefully
By those we know and meet.
And, if the seed of friendship
Is planted deep and true
And watched with understanding,
Friendship’s flower will bloom for you. "


I'm gonna pass it on to:

Doc Joey
Rachel
Ibyang
Edelwieza
MommyBa
Nikki
IMom
Teacher Julie
Toni






0 sweet comments: